Refrigeration Inside Sales
Filling your Pipeline & Revenues
Refrigeration Inside Sales offers B2B Commercial Industrial Marketing Services.
Most refrigeration companies are seeking new clients including the sale of new and used equipment, service or repair of existing equipment, and preventive maintenance contracts. A strong inside sales team determines if your commercial refrigeration business obtains desired business growth and obtains new clients with refrigeration and chiller maintenance and agreements.
We know that businesses such as restaurants, bars, cold storage distributors, medical labs, grocers, convenience stores and cold product / food manufacturers have chillers (reciprocating, centrifugal, screw driven and absorption), walk-in coolers, ice machines, and freezers that need periodic maintenance. Failure of this cooling equipment can have catastrophic results if they do not get the emergency service to repair their condensers, evaporators, blowers, industrial chillers, and other refrigeration type units that keep their business running.
Does your sales team like to make cold calls? Most companies tell us their sales team would just about do anything other than make sales calls. Our B2B commercial, industrial marketing services are vital to growing companies - just like yours.
We are the industry expert for Commercial Refrigeration Appointments.
Our primary services include:
- Commercial telemarketing and cold calling to your prospects based upon the type of business, type of equipment, the number of employees, annual revenue, and geographical location.
- Qualification of prospects based upon their current refrigeration equipment (chillers, coolers, freezers, ice machines, evaporators, cooling towers and condensing units) and willingness to seek new vendors for their chiller and cooler maintenance and repair needs. Qualifying questions will be developed to meet your specific needs.
- Probing questions will gather information that will be helpful to you in conducting the initial refrigeration assessment.
- Lead generation services. We will report all interested and qualified prospects directly to you.
- Appointment setting campaigns. We will set appointments for your sales team to introduce services, provide bids and secure new business.
We will help you grow your business.
We help you by setting sales appointments with qualified commercial and industrial refrigeration prospects.
Our telemarketing services can include:
- Cold calling and Teleprospecting
- Lead generation campaigns
- Appointment setting services
- Inside sales outsourcing
We provide you with new sales appointments.
Let's talk about the sales numbers. If you want more revenue, you will need more accounts. If you want more accounts, you will need new appointments. We can help you get those sales appointments. We work side-by-side with you to determine the details of your marketing program, but essentially our team will be calling businesses in your area, finding out about their refrigeration needs, and setting qualified sales appointments for you.
World Class Services:
Insight – Our insight to marketing programs allows our team to bring our years of industry marketing experience to your campaign.
Approach – Qualification of interested prospects based upon types of refrigeration equipment, status of periodic maintenance program, replacement and repairs of current equipment, or future energy programs.
Lists – Contact list can make or break a marketing campaign. Determining the best and most successful industries for your market is key to a productive outcome.
ROI – Each and every business wants a great return on their investment. The stats that go along with our marketing campaign will speak for themselves.
World Class Factors:
Rapport – Relationship building sets the stage for current customers along with future business opportunities.
Marketers – Our inside sales marketing team consists of seasoned professionals with an average of 22 years of solid sales experience.
Reporting – Daily reporting and tracking is imperative for progress and goals.
Segments – Each industry is unique and should be segmented with key talking points that apply specifically to that market.
For more information regarding our services, please contact us.